40- Ms. Viamonte

Ms. Viamonte is our school’s very own sorority girl. She’s perky and pretty and brunette. She wears sweaters that are a little too tight and skirts that are a little too short. Her personality is bubbly and her voice is squeaky. She is sweet and friendly and her students adore her. I’m not sure how popular Ms. Viamonte is among the faculty, as I try to stay away from the gossip circles, but I think she’s great. I love the way she wears three inch heels to work everyday and never lets on that her feet are killing her.
During our Grade Level Meting today, I learned that Ms. Viamonte lives in Caroline’s neighborhood. Apparently, the young teacher is popular with the men. The married men.
Caroline says that Ms. Viamonte is a permanent fixture at their neighborhood pool in the summertime, and that she frequents the neighborhood bar on the weekends. The women in Caroline’s neighborhood hate Ms. Viamonte because she flirts shamelessly with their husbands. Caroline sympathizes with these women, but has nothing against the girl. “My husband barely glances in her direction,” Caroline stated proudly.
As we spent our meeting talking about everything except lesson plans, I fought back the urge to ask what Caroline and Esther thought about The Intimidator’s pee sign email. I was curious to know if there were any rumors going around as to who posted the sign. I hadn’t mentioned my diabolical actions to anyone, but still wondered if I was somehow busted. I also wanted to see if Esther would look a little guilty.

No comments: